DBUtility is a Java application that provides:
- Selection and execution of stored procedures.
- Scripting for execution of stored procedures for individual or stress testing.
- Comparison/Regression testing of results from matched stored procedures or SQL across systems.
- Data transfer between systems using SQL.
- Scripting for execution of select, insert, update, delete SQL.
- Java runtime installed (JRE 1.6 minimum)
- The appropriate relational database clients or server software(eg. DB2, Oracle, or MySQL)
- The corresponding database JDBC jar or zip files to connect to the database.
|DBUtility zip file containing DBUtility.jar, various other support jars and readme files. The zip file also contains some example scripts for BatchSPRunner, StressTester, DBTransfer and DBCompare||DBUtility.zip|
|Readme files (Also incorporated in the zip file)||Readme.docReadme.htm|
|Script file to create MySQL world and world2 databases.(world2 has same tables as world but tables will be empty)||MySQL_world_and_world2.sql|
|Script file to create MySQL stored procedure to list the cities within a country in the world and world2 database.||MySQL_list_cities_stored_procedure.sql|
|Script file to create DB2 versions of world and world2 databases||DB2_world_and_world2.txt|
|PL/SQL script to create Oracle version of world database||Oracle_world.sql|